Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Jay-Z

Today is Jay-Z's 43rd birthday! Jay-Z (born Shawn Carter) is one of the true legends in the rap game with more than 10 successful albums under his belt, iconic songs, a net worth of nearly $500 million, and a beautiful wife named Beyonce.



Jay-Z is an incredible rapper, entrepreneur, and record producer who has inspired many of today's artists to pick up a mic and drop bars. 16 years after his solo debut, the classic Reasonable Doubt, Jay-Z is still a prominent force in rap culture and his career truly proves that there are NO limits to success!

One of my favorite Jay-Z albums is The Black Album (2003). I was 16 years old and this was the first CD I played in the whip when my mom finally gave me her 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Every time I hear a track from this album, a good memory comes to mind.

Cheers to you Shawn Carter! Check out a clip of "Public Service Announcement" from The Black Album


Happy Birthday Jay,

-T. Amour

No comments: