Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New Beginnings and Sweet Poetry



I have finally gotten the courage to leave my full time job and pursue my dreams of being a writer and small business owner.

Of course, most of my support has come from outside of my family via my faithful Twitter family. The people I know in my non-virtual life think I am insane for daring to be a writer.

But, I know who I am and what I need in my life to be happy. And, being at someone's cubicle for 40+ hours a week is not for me. In order to be the mother and wife I need to be, I have to make a life and not just a living.

I am also leaving the state of NC and moving just a little bit north to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. While its not a cross country move, I will welcome the change with open arms.

Also, my book of poetry is on its way soon! Everything has been written and I am working on the covers and exploring my publishing options. I am aiming for release in mid-July (at the latest), so stay tuned!

Please keep me in your thoughts as I go forth in my journey. If you are the praying type of person, I accept positive prayers as well! :)

As always, I am thinking of all of you. I want you to be happy, healthy, and to achieve everything you set out to do.

With Love,

-T. Amour


No comments: