Wednesday, October 10, 2012

T. Amour's Playlist

Hello everyone!

Well, its been a busy couple of weeks for me, filled with work woes, hospital visits, and enough drama to get my own show on VH1.

But, I'm back, I'm focused, and I'm ready to get back into doing what I love: blogging and writing my novel!

Look out for upcoming posts about Chris Brown, Jhene Aiko, Solange, and a few up and coming artists (!!!) as well as some great poetry.

Here's my current playlist, complete with links! I hope you enjoy!

 ***All rights reserved to respective owners***


1) Jhene Aiko feat. Kendrick Lamar and H.O.P.E.  - "Growing Apart Too"

2) Frank Ocean - "Thinking About You"

3) Nas feat. Amy Winehouse - "Cherry Wine" **this is a serious tune**

4) Solange - "Losing You" **very beautiful video...she is amazing**

5) Elle Varner - "SoundProof Room"

6) Chris Brown - "Don't Judge Me"

7) Bobby Brown - "Don't be Cruel"  **love old-school, hi-top, sanging/rappin/dancing Bobby...a groundbreaking artist for sure**

8) Stevie Nicks - "Edge of Seventeen" **recognize the guitar riff? Yep, Destiny's Child sampled it for Bootylicious**

9) Santana - "Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen" **gotta love Carlos Santana**


That's just a sample :) What are you listening to? Any suggestions for me? Let me know in the comment.

Love you,

-T. Amour







No comments: