Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1 and Day 2

Hi Guys!

I was under the weather (again) yesterday, but I am still taking the time to be thankful every day, especially this month!

Here are the first two things I am thankful for this month:

November 1st: First, I am thankful for God. He has brought me through suicide attempts, depression, abuse, heartache, trials, and all other pain. Without Him, I am nothing. He holds my future, my family, and my life in His hands. Shout out to the man upstairs one time!

November 2nd: Today, I am thankful for my family. I have a great husband and a sweet daughter. And, in February, my family will be expanding and I love the little person growing inside of me. Every day as a mom and wife is not always happy, but I am still blessed to have them. 

What are you thankful for today??

-T. Amour 

No comments: