Thursday, November 7, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: Days 6 & 7

I am combining two days into one....life gets busy sometimes :)

I am thankful for health and music!

I am only in my late 20s, however, I have seen many of my friends deal with unthinkable health diagnoses. When we are young, we don't think about the possibility of cancer, lupus, diabetes, and other life altering diseases. But, they can happen to ANY of us, so every day that I have a clean bill of health is a good day. I am also thankful for a healthy family. My unborn child, 4 year old, and husband are healthy and happy!

I am also, obviously, thankful for music. I listen to it all day, every day and there are so many songs from many genres that comprise the soundtrack of my life. Music means the world to me!

-T. Amour

No comments: