Saturday, March 16, 2013

Song of the Day: Fuze the MC "Angel in a Blue Dress"


I will admit, I just discovered Fuze the MC. I was not privy to his music until we followed each other on Twitter. My faithful readers know I am always on the hunt for lyricists and singers who define music's future and Fuze the MC is that kind of artist.

He is not only a lyricist. He is also a computer and graphic design whiz and HBCU college student with a love for music and poetry. For more information about him and his music catalog, visit his website: Fuze the MC's Official Site

Today, my song of the day, "Angel in A Blue Dress" comes from his album The Legend of A King. The smooth track is backed by a sample of Duke Ellington and John Coltrane's "In a Sentimental Mood", yet the true focal point is Fuze the MC's flow. 

Let me know what you think!

-T. Amour 


No comments: