Thursday, April 11, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Concert in Charlotte



Last night, I had a great time at the Kendrick Lamar concert on UNC-Charlotte's campus in Charlotte, NC

It was my first time seeing Kendrick since he released good kid, m.A.A.d city last year and, of course, he did not disappoint.

Yes, I was in the standing room only part up front with a couple hundred other crazy people who were willing to stand for hours to rock with K. Dot, but it was all worth it.

Kendrick did a variety of songs from Section 80 and GKMC, including A.D.H.D., Cut You Off, HiiiPower, Swimming Pools, Poetic Justice, and others.

The crowd was insane, the energy was off the charts, and I am still tired today lol.

Good Story:

The first story is about a frat guy and his boys. I was on the left side of the stage and there was a guy who happened to be a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. with a few of his frat brothers and friends. Long before Kendrick could come out, he was already being a wild dude. He had his shirt off, his shades on, and he declared that HE was going to get on stage with Kendrick Lamar.

Kendrick rocked with my side of the stage hard the entire concert and at the end he decided to bring someone up on stage to turn up with him. Guess who it was?? Yep, the wild guy!

And boy did he turn up! :)

I guess some declarations do become reality!

-T. Amour


No comments: