Friday, April 20, 2012

Feel-Good Friday Music - 04/20

Friday, you have arrived! For me, Friday nights are a time for relaxation and meditation. After a hectic week, nothing compares to sitting on my comfy couch and recollecting my thoughts. These few hours are a reclusive respite between an arduous work week and my "weekend warrior" lifestyle.

If you ever decide to take a Friday night and chill, here is a short list of funky yet mellow tunes to shift your mental state into pure bliss and sequester you from the obstreperous world around you.
  • "Big Lost" by Diplo
  • "Chain Reaction" by The Crusaders
  • "Seconds of Pleasure" by Van Hunt
  • "Mercy, Mercy Me" by Marvin Gaye (In honor of Earth Day)
  • "Come Away with Me" by Norah Jones
  • "Movin' On Down The Line" Raphael Saadiq (a genius)
No links this time, I want you to slow down for an hour, seek these phenomenal songs and artists out on YouTube, and let the music take over! NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING!!!  :)

Look for a new list of songs every week...comment and let me know what you think about my choices!

Have a peaceful, restful, and fulfilling weekend!

Happy Feel-Good Friday,

T. Amour

No comments: