Friday, April 27, 2012

Feel-Good Friday 04/27

It's FRRRRRRIIIIDDDAAAAYYY! We are still above ground, so GET HAPPY!! Remember, we choose how we feel and life is as awesome as you make it (see my previous posts)!


This week's Feel-Good Friday list is a gumbo of genres. When I say I love music, I truly love music. I can find value, inspiration, honesty, and significance in any genre of music. Here is a taste of my soundtrack today at work and home!


Play around on YouTube and find my list of songs. You won't regret it...you may even head over to iTunes and buy them :)


  • "Goin' Back to Memphis" - Soledad Brothers. 
  • "Many Shades of Black" - The Raconteurs *sidenote, Adele did a remake to this. Although I love Adele dearly, this version rocks much harder*
  • "Mr. Radio" - Chrisette Michele
  • "Sabotage" - Wale  *nice rap tune with live instruments in the background*
  • David Guetta feat. Avicii "Sunshine" *cool instrumental that reflects Avicii signature sound more...may have to school you all on him in a future post*
As I put my weekend warrior hat on and prepare to make the most of my time off, I hope you do the same. Time is continually progressive, so follow suit!!  I'll catch up to ya on Sunday morning...


Be an equal opportunity listener,

-T. Amour




No comments: