Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Makings of Me!

Who am I? Professionally, I work in project management, spending 40+ hours a week in a cubicle doing mundane tasks. But, outside of work hours, I take full advantage of my passions - poetry and music. The daughter of a gospel musician and an avid (yet unpublished) poet, I love to immerse myself in various genres of music and I appreciate poets (both past and present) with eclectic writing styles and social views. My opinions and commentary about music, artists, writers are simply my thoughts. I want to share all the songs that comprise the soundtrack of my life with you. I want to share the words that move me, inspire me, challenge me as a writer and a person. I want you to love poetry, love music, and love life outside the daily grind!

 

- T. Amour


No comments: